Representatives and Chief
Jeon Youngsin (Representative)
- In charge of General Business and Legal Responsibility
- Self-Introduction: Hello. I am Jeon Youngsin, representative of CACD. We are on fixing distorted Korean History around the world.
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: +82 10-3325-8637
Bae Juneyong (Operator)
- In charge of Organization's Operation
- Self-Introduction: We are to improve people’s wrong perceptions about Histories, Societies and Nonprofit Organizations, just like our name CACD. You can always join us!
- E mail: email@example.com
Lee Gwanghun (Vice Representative)
- In charge of General Business
- Self-Introduction: I am studying Histories in the university. I will make efforts to introduce Historical Figures who are less well-known and Historical Facts which commonly been introduced incorrect before.
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bae Gyudong (Chief Manager)
- In charge of Communications and Managing Divisions
- Self-Introduction: I am a guy in twenties who want to work for NGOs later. My job is to help communications between members and staffs, and to manage the group’s divisions. And operating website, membership services, and organizing staff meeting logs and projects are also what I do. I will always be together, helping CACD to grow further and to go abroad.
- E mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +82 10-5506-8227
Jo Yuha (Planning Division Manager)
- Self-Introduction: My job is to realize many ideas of our members. I am always ready to return what you want to you when you give us your ideas through our café.
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Seokchan (Media Division Manager)
- Self-Introduction: I work in IT field for living, but I am also interested in histories.
- E mail: email@example.com
Kim Yunsu (Cafe Staff)
- Self-Introduction: My job is to manage our café. Keep it up, Korea! \
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baek Jonghyeon (Cafe Staff)
- Self-Introduction: I am a high school student interested in Korean history. I don’t like distortion of histories, but I love ‘Finger-cutting Alliance' acted by Jeong Seonghwa. I will do my best on working for the organization!
- E mail: email@example.com
Won Junhee (Design Division Manager)
- Self-Introduction: I am Design Division Manager of CACD. Thank you.
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Jungmin (Design Staff)
- Self-Introduction: First thing to do to change the world better way, I believe, is to review histories that’s what happened before. I always check if our priceless histories are distorted, misused, or drift apart from public.
- E mail: email@example.com
Academic Research Division
Hwang Jiyeong (Academic Research Division General Manager)
- Self-Introduction: As a student who are majoring in History, I will do my best to make the planning and processing of our researches or conventions.
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rha Yejin (Foreign Textbook Staff)
- Self-Introduction: My job is getting foreign textbooks and analyzing the historical distortions in them.
- E mail: email@example.com
Oh Minju (Research Team Leader)
- Self-Introduction: I believe History is present progressive. There are too many unsolved or distorted problems like Japanese military sexual slaves or forced laborers for Japanese. So I will work hard on introducing right histories.
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ju Yeongwoo (Academic Team Manager)
- Self-Introduction: My major is Historical Science. I always do my best to understand our history deeper, in many different perspectives. I want to introduce our various histories easier and more interesting. I believe history is tender enough to be familiar with.
- E mail: email@example.com