<How to Apply>
- Qualification: ANYBODY who have interests in Korean History (Even if you don’t know a lot about history or don’t have any special careers, you can join us as long as you are interested in History)
- How to Apply: Please fill out the membership application form at the bottom of this page. It’s also okay to download the application form on Dropbox and send it to us by email.(email@example.com) Registered members can join project teams.
- Membership Fee: Free for associate members (Associate members are not required to pay annual membership fee, so only qualification as activate members will be given) / 20,000 KRW for regular members (You can hold your membership for lifetime once membership fee is paid, 351-0988-4688-33 (Nonghyup Bank Account No.) Account Holder: 우리 역사 바로잡기 시민연대)
- The register will be canceled if you write false information, so please write the facts only.
<Benefits for Regular Members>
- Receiving Email Newsletter（In Case You Agree with This)
- 50% Discounts on Entry Fee for Seminars
- Getting Certificate for Your Activities
- Getting Activity Cost for Particular Activities
<Information on Payment and Refunds of Membership Fee>
- Membership fee costs 20,000 KRW. You are required to pay membership fee if you want to become a regular member.
- You can apply for administrators if you become regular member of our organization.
- You can get a refund only when you withdraw from the alliance within 7 days after register for our organization.
- Citizens’ Alliance for Correcting Distortions of Korean History collects following personal information to utilize them for recruiting and managing the organization.
– Full Name, Day of Birth, Email Address, Nationality, Picture, URLs of Blog or Social Media
- In principle, your private information will be deleted as soon as you withdraw from the alliance. Also, your private information will be protected according to the Personal Information Protection Act.
- We don’t collect your private information unless you want, but it might be difficult to be member of our alliance if you reject to provide us with your private information.
<Membership Application Form>